Интересни видеоклипове

Свободни теми за разведряване и усмивки.
Вицове, карикатури, смехории.

Re: Интересни видеоклипове

Мнениеот victoryvt » 31 Мар 2015, 17:15

Защо не вграждате видеото с тага за тубата ?
Пак ли да обяснявам как става ...
Аватар
victoryvt
Администратор
Администратор

Мнениеот aldisha » 31 Мар 2015, 22:26

Викторе, темата нали е за Интересни видеоклипове. Вместо да обясняваш пишейки, направи един клип как се вгражда видео с тага за тубата :)
Ако не друго поне за тези, които натискат простичко бутона youtube [youtube]и слагат линка от видеото между скобите[/youtube] и то не се получава :)
И да речем за всички останали на който просто не им се чете ей това ->

How to Add YouTube Videos to phpBB
Posted by MoneyM8 in Videos
67 Comment
With bulletin boards such as phpBB, you can’t embed videos just by copying and pasting the embed code in a post. With the new PHPBB3 they have a feature that allows you to create custom BB code tags, which I did for a forum so I could embed YouTube Videos in a post, and I’ll show you how to create a custom BBcode tag so you can easily embed YouTube Videos in your posts on your phpbb3 forum (See alternate instructions at bottom of this post if you need to use the full YouTube URL to add YouTube videos on your phpBB forum)
(1) Log in to your Administrative Control Panel (ACP) and click on the Posting tab on the top menu…
Add YouTube Videos to phpbb3 image 1
(2)Click the Add a new BBCode button in the bottom right hand corner…
(note: The “youtube”, as shown in the photo below, won’t appear at this point on your forum)
Add YouTube Videos to phpbb3 image 2
(3a)Enter the following in the “BBCode usage” box:

(3b)Enter the following in the “HTML replacement” box (note: you can adjust the width and height to what you want):

Add YouTube Videos to phpbb3 image 3
(3c)Enter the following in the “Help line text” box:

(3d)Ensure that “Display on posting page” is checked.
(3e)Click Submit
Add YouTube Videos to phpbb3 image 4
That’s it!
The new custom [youtube][/youtube] BBcode tag option you just created will now appear in the posting editor for you and your phpbb3 forum community members to use.
Add YouTube Videos to phpbb3 image 5
Now, to use the new [youtube][/youtube] BB code tags you just created, you just need to insert the YouTube Video ID of the YouTube video you want to add in between the tags.
The Video ID is the #’s and letters after the =
For Example: The Video ID in the YouTube Video link below is: z7hhDINyBP0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0
In the link below it would be the the letters/numbers after the /
youtu.be/z7hhDINyBP0
To post the video you would then put the Video ID in between the tags like this:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
You will now be able to embed YouTube videos on your phpbb3 forum.
If you found this post useful please leave a comment and linking back to this tutorial would be great. If you have any questions or need help, please feel free to ask and I’ll answer or help if I can. I can even set this up on your forum for you if you set up a temporary Admin account and send me the details to login and let me know which option you want (see my contact page to contact me).
Alternate Instructions to embed YouTube Videos on Your phpBB forum:
I have been asked to provide alternate instructions for those who want to use the FULL YouTube URL – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0 – instead of just the Video ID – z7hhDINyBP0
(IMPORTANT: There are different types of links YouTube uses for the same videos so there may be problems if using a link type that is different than the one used to create the BB code.
I will post 2 different alternate instructions options below for the 2 main link types. One with the “watch” in it that you will see if you are just clicking around youtube, and the 2nd alternate instructions option will use the shorter “youtu.be” link from the “Share” section of the Videos)
———————————————————————————
To Use Full YouTube “watch” URL – BB Code Option 1:
The only changes to the above main instructions to use the link with “watch” in it are to these two parts as follows:

You will then use the YouTube BBcode tags as follows to embed YouTube videos in your phpBB forum using the full youtube URL:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0[/youtube]
The above two parts (3a) and (3c) of the tutorial are the only parts you’ll need to change to use the full YouTube URL with “watch” in it. Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7hhDINyBP0 …and you can follow the rest of the instructions exactly as they appear in the main “How to Add YouTube Videos to phpBB3″ tutorial above.
————————————————————————————
To Use Full YouTube URL from “Share” section – BB Code Option 2:
The only changes to the above main instructions to use the link from the “Share” section of the video are to these two parts as follows:

You will then use the YouTube BBcode tags as follows to embed YouTube videos in your phpBB forum using the full youtube URL:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/z7hhDINyBP0[/youtube]
The above two parts (3a) and (3c) of the tutorial are the only parts you’ll need to change to use the full YouTube URL from the “Share” section of YouTube videos. Example: http://youtu.be/z7hhDINyBP0 …and you can follow the rest of the instructions exactly as they appear in the main “How to Add YouTube Videos to phpBB3″ tutorial above.
aldisha
Много приказва, малко вари

Мнениеот victoryvt » 01 Апр 2015, 09:01

Чукча писатель, чукча не читатель ...

Между таговете се поставя само сигнатурата, я не целия линк.
(онова нещо накрая на линка)
Нищо сложно няма.
Аватар
victoryvt
Администратор
Администратор

Мнениеот daniel.trifonov » 01 Апр 2015, 14:02

Когато към сигнатурата има добавен момент за стартиране и това се получава:

[youtube]R8Pm0vhfl2M?t=50s[/youtube]

...пък иначе си работи.
Варки: 20
Малц: 101 кг
Аватар
daniel.trifonov
Майстор на лакардията и пивоваренето

Мнениеот aldisha » 03 Апр 2015, 13:14

Да бе, то е ясно. Ама понеже е нещо от типа на "много добре работи, ама малко трябва да се пипне" .... и затова малко не се пипва...
Както с всичко в живота - като не е направено безупречно, няма как да очаваме безупречни резултати....
aldisha

Мнениеот dani_94 » 07 Апр 2015, 12:21

dani_94
Колкото вари, толкова и споделя
Колкото вари, толкова и споделя

Мнениеот victoryvt » 05 Май 2015, 09:32

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Клипът е направен за да се посмеем и няма за цел да внушава "колко лоши са мейнстрийм бирите".
Всички ние с удоволствие и мярка пием всякаква бира, стига да е студена, газирана и в срок на годност.
Всеки сам може да оцени качествата й по свой собствен вкус и не на всички вкусовете са еднакви.

Приятно гледане.
Аватар
victoryvt
Администратор
Администратор

Мнениеот rajev » 05 Май 2015, 13:44

КЛИПА Е УНИКАЛЕН :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .А за качеството всеки сам да си прави сметката.
Аватар
rajev

Мнениеот dandilov » 05 Май 2015, 21:09

Ха-ха-ха!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
dandilov